Reflections with Joyce Rupp
- Crossing the Bridges of Life - Crossing Over
- The Ache of Autumn in Us – The Ache of Autumn in Us
- Grief Has Come to My Home - Grief Has Come to My Home
- Trusting Our Inner Resilience – A Legacy of Endurance
- The Tidal Pattern of Prayer - The Tidal Patter of Prayer
- Letting Go of Regrets – The Hungry Lion
- Seeking Shelter in The Storms of Life – Leaning On God
- Releasing What Holds Us Back – Leaf By Leaf
- Recovering Hope – I Have Been Entombed
- A Deepening Sense of Communion – The Cosmic Tree of Life
Emmaus Productions is delighted and honoured to present to you this very special series with the much loved and internationally acclaimed poet and spiritual guide, Joyce Rupp.
In this very timely series, Joyce inspires and guides us with her reflections and poems on the upheavals, challenges and ultimate blessings that we experience through the changes and transitions we inevitably face in our lives.
Each of the 10 episodes in this beautiful series, features Joyce personally sharing with us the threads of some of her own transitions, by way of introducing the theme of each episode and the poems that have emerged from those transitions.
These reflections and poems are accompanied with relevant imagery and music and are followed by some focus questions for personal reflection. Each episode ends with a closing prayer from Joyce.
To the left is a list of the episodes and the poems that are featured in them.
Scroll down to view sample videos.
To make the video play full screen, click this button in the bottom-right of the video to enable "Enter full screen" mode.
When the video ends press "Esc" to get out of full screen mode and return to this page.